Updated: November 1, 2022
BY ACCESSING THE SITE, OR USING ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR ENGAGING IN ANY SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU BY DELIVRA, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY IN ITS ENTIRETY.
i. Personally identifiable information collected and used by Delivra will:
- Be collected and processed fairly, lawfully, and with the customer’s/user’s/data subject’s knowledge and explicit consent.
- Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes.
- Be adequate, relevant, and not excessive during the collection process.
- Not be held for any period of time that is longer than necessary, or as required by applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Be processed in accordance with the rights of the customer/user.
- Be protected in appropriate ways, no less than in accordance with industry standards.
- Not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection.
ii. For the purposes of this Policy, personally identifiable information and personal data may include, but is not limited, to:
- IP Addresses
- Names of individuals
- Email address
- Essentially, any information and data that can personally identify an individual (also known as a data subject)
iii. Lawful Basis for Processing Data:
In certain jurisdictions, the processing of your personal information and data is lawful only if it is permitted under data protection legislation. Unless any exemption applies, we have a lawful basis for each of our processing activities as outlined below:
- Consent. By using the Site, engaging in any services available through the Site or provided by Delivra, or otherwise submitting your personal information and data to us, you consent to our collection, use and sharing of your information as described in this Policy.
- Legitimate Interest. We will process your personal information and data based on Legitimate Interest, and particularly where it is used for marketing and business purposes, and to contact you to start a conversation regarding your use of the Site, your use of any products and/or services made available to you through the Site or from Delivra, or to respond to any communication that you have initiated with Delivra.
- Legal Obligation. We may also process your personal information and data based on other lawful basis such as where the processing is necessary to comply with applicable law.
- Contract. We may process your personal information and data where such processing is required in order to fulfill an agreement or contract with you.
iv. How We Collect and Use Personal and Anonymous Data:
When you access and use the Site, we may collect personal data and anonymous data from you. We may also collect personal data and anonymous data when you directly contact us or complete and submit any forms made available to you on the Site. Delivra does not knowingly collect any sensitive personal data or any data defined under special categories of the applicable law(s). We do not (knowingly) collect personal information from persons under the age of (16) sixteen. If you, or a parent or guardian becomes aware that a person under the age of (16) sixteen has provided us with personal information and data, Delivra should be notified immediately. We will remove and delete such information from our systems as soon as possible.
We may use personal information and data for the following purposes:
- to fulfill your requests to access and use the Site, and to access and use any associated product(s) and/or service(s) that are being made available to you through the Site, or by engaging with or using any product(s) and/or service(s) provided through or by Delivra;
- for use relating to internal business analytics;
- to prevent fraud;
- to send you information about technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to engage with third-party service providers so that you can access and use the Site, and any associated product(s) and/or service(s) made available through the Site, or any product(s) and/or service(s) made available through or from Delivra;
- to respond to your communications with Delivra;
- to communicate with you about products and services offered by Delivra, its affiliated companies, and its selected partners;
- to contact you to resolve problems that you may encounter with the Site, and any associated product(s) and/or service(s) made available through the Site, or any product(s) and/or service(s) made available through or from Delivra; and
- to periodically conduct product and market research regarding your use of (i) the Site; (ii) any associated product(s) and/or service(s) that are being made available to you through the Site; and/or (iii) any associated product(s) and/or service(s) that are being made available to you through or from Delivra and/or through any of our affiliated companies.
Anonymous data refers to data about you that is not associated with or linked to your personal information and data. Anonymous data does not permit the identification of individual persons.
We may share anonymous data with select third parties and business partners, however, we will not share any anonymous data if such information is, contains, or will be linked to your personal information and data, unless we have given you notice, as described in this Policy, and you have given us authorization to do so. Delivra will use personal data and IP addresses to identify users of the Site if and when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with the applicable Site’s policies or to protect our products and services, the Site, or other users of the Site and/or the products and services being made available through the Site or being made available from Delivra.
v. Sharing of Personal Information and Data:
We will never sell, trade, or rent any personal information and data or any anonymous data that may contain personal information and data, to any third party without your explicit consent.
In certain special cases, we may disclose personal information and data when we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, or is otherwise injuring or interfering with our rights, property, operations, services, other users of the Site, or any associated product(s) and/or service(s) made available through the Site, any product(s) and/or service(s) made available through or from Delivra, or anyone who could be harmed by such activities. We may also disclose your personal information and data when we believe the law requires it or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have engaged in conduct that might be considered unlawful, fraudulent, or might harm or damage the reputation or standing of Delivra with either the general public or with a business partner or potential business partner of Delivra, we reserve the right to release your personal information and data to such persons or third parties, as we consider necessary, to prevent you from causing injury to, or otherwise injuring or interfering, now or in the future, with our rights, property, operations, or service, or otherwise the rights, property or operations of anyone which could be harmed by such conduct.
When you access and use the Site, or access and use any of the products and/or services made available to you through the Site, or access and use any of the products and/or services made available to you by Delivra, we may collect certain information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files that are generated by certain websites and stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser when you are visiting the website. The information collected by cookies is used to enhance your experience with the applicable website, for marketing analysis, for targeted and display advertising, and for quality improvement of the website and our products and services. No personal information or data is collected or stored by Delivra during this process. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on the Site.
We use two broad categories of cookies: (1) first party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when you revisit the Site; and (2) third-party cookies, which are served by third-party service providers on the Site, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when you visit certain other websites.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your web browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer or mobile device. You are not required to accept cookies, however, if your web browser rejects our cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features and functionality of the Site.
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your web browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your web browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” options). Many web browsers are set to accept cookies by default unless you make changes to your web browser settings.
Do Not Track
If you opt-out of having your information collected through cookies and other web technologies, your existing display advertising cookie(s) will be deleted and a new cookie will attempt to be placed that instructs third-party service providers not to track your future activities when that cookie is detected (a “do-not-track” cookie). If your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit our opt-out page, a “do-not-track” cookie cannot be set on your computer. Also, if you subsequently erase “do-not-track” cookies, use a different computer or mobile device or change web browsers, you will need to opt-out again. We currently do not respond to browser "do-not-track" signals.
Cookies we use:
Essential cookies allow you to access and use certain services and features available on and through the Site. For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of the Site and allow for content on certain requested website pages to load faster. Without these essential cookies, certain requested services will not be available and you won’t be able to enjoy the full experience of the Site.
Functionality cookies remember certain choices you make when you access and use the Site. These choices may include remembering your language preferences, remembering your login details, and remembering the changes you make to certain areas of the Site that can be customized. The purpose of these cookies is to provide a more personalized experience by eliminating the need to re-enter your preferences each time you visit and use the Site.
Analytics and Performance Cookies
Analytics and Performance cookies are used to collect information about website traffic and how visitors access and use the Site. The information gathered may include the number of visitors to the applicable website, the URLs that referred visitors to the Site, the pages visited on the Site, the time and day of visits to the Site, whether visitors have accessed and used the Site before, the duration of visitors who have accessed and used the Site, and other similar information. We use this information to improve the Site and to operate the Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information, and to monitor the level of activity on the Site.
Targeted and advertising cookies
Targeted and advertising cookies allow us to display certain advertisements that may be of interest to you. These cookies use certain information that has been stored by the web browser of your computer or mobile device when you visit the Site. Based on the use of certain cookies, and with our permission, third-party advertisers can place cookies that enable the displaying of certain advertisements that may be of interest to you on the web browser of your computer or mobile device when you are visiting certain third-party websites.
You can disable cookies which remember your browsing habits and target advertising to you by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. If you choose to remove targeted or advertising cookies, you will still see advertisements but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to remove cookies by the companies listed at the above link, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on the Site, or you engage with content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The applicable social network(s) will record that you have done this.
vii. Your Rights with Respect to Your Personal Data:
This section applies if you are located in the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA). In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of any personal information and data that we may have collected, stored, and/or used about you:
- Right of access and portability. The right to obtain access to and to receive your personal information and data.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification and correct/update any of your personal information and data without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure and removal of your personal information and data without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information and data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information and data in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information and data is contested by you, and for a period time that would enable us to verify the accuracy of such personal information and data.
- Right to object. The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information and data, and to object to processing of your personal information and data for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this Policy. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
Without being discriminated against for exercising these rights, California law gives its residents the right to request that we disclose what personal information and data we collect from you, to delete such personal information and data, and to opt-out of the sale of your personal information and data (if we sell such information), subject to certain restrictions. For security purposes, we will verify your identity – in part by requesting certain information from you -- when you request to exercise certain rights under the California Consumer Protection Act. You also have the right to designate an agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. This section describes how to exercise those rights and our process for handling those requests.
Right to Know
If you are a California resident, you may submit, free of charge, but no more than twice in a 12-month period, a verifiable request for the following information:
- The specific pieces of personal information and data we have about you;
- The categories of personal information and data we have collected, sold, or disclosed for a business purpose about you within the last twelve (12) months;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information and data was collected;
- The purposes for which the personal information and data was collected or sold; and
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information and data was sold, disclosed for a business purpose, or otherwise shared.
If possible, we will provide this information to you in a readily usable format that allows transmission to another entity. The easiest way to submit a request and receive your report is to contact Delivra.
Right to Delete
If you are a California resident, you may submit a verifiable request for us to delete the personal information and data we have collected about you. The easiest way to submit a request for deletion is to contact Delivra.
Right to Opt-Out
California residents may opt out of the “sale” of their personal information and data, as defined by the CCPA. This does not include when:
- You direct us to disclose your personal information and data or use us to interact with a third party and the third party does not sell the personal information;
- We use or share an identifier solely to alert a third party you have opted out of the sale of your personal information and data;
- Your personal information and data are transferred as an asset as part of a transaction in which the third party assumes control of all or part of our business, in which case the third party would have to tell you in writing if it materially changes how the information is used or shared; and
- We use or share your personal information and data under a written contract with a service provider necessary to perform a business purpose. Here, the service(s) that the service provider performs is on our behalf, and our written contract prohibits it from keeping, using or disclosing your personal information and data for any purpose other than for the specific purpose identified in the contract.
In these cases, the disclosure of your personal information and data would not be considered a “sale” under CCPA. We use and share your personal data as described in this Policy and do not believe this use and sharing is a sale as defined by the CCPA. We have not sold personal information and data about you in the last twelve (12) months and currently have no plans to do so in the future. However, we have provided you with a system to record your preference that your personal information and data not be sold in the future. You may make this request by contacting Delivra.
Right to be Free from Discrimination
We may not discriminate against you because you have exercised your rights, including, for example, by denying you access to our owned and/or operated websites, including this Site.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, please be sure the agent can (i) demonstrate you have provided written permission for the agent to submit the request on your behalf, and (ii) provide proof of his or her own identity. If the agent does not satisfy these requirements, we will deny the request.
viii. Third-Party Relationships
Third-party Links. The Site and our product(s) and/or service(s) may contain links to other third-party owned and/or operated websites and, where you request information from third-party providers, we may transfer you directly to the websites of such third-party providers. Delivra is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third-party websites. In some cases, you may be required to provide certain information to register or complete a transaction at such website. These third-party websites have separate privacy and data collection practices and Delivra has no responsibility or liability relating to them. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy of, the privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of such third-party website. These third-party entities are independent third parties and are not affiliated with Delivra.
ix. Third-party Technology/Software/Service/Solutions Providers
The Site, and any product(s) and or service(s) being made available through the Site or from Delivra, may contain certain software technologies and services licensed from third-party providers. Delivra may engage with certain third-party services and solutions providers. These third-party providers have separate privacy and data collection practices and policies, and Delivra has no responsibility or liability relating to them. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy of the terms and conditions of any third-party privacy policies. These third-party entities are independent third parties and are not affiliated with Delivra.
Delivra may be using or sharing your personal information and data for Legitimate Interest purposes with third-party service providers. To view the list of third-party service providers, please CLICK HERE.
x. Security of Data
Delivra is committed to protecting the security of any personal information and data that it collects and stores. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect any personal information and data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Delivra cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the collection and storage of any personal information and data, including without limitation, any mistakes and security breaches that may happen. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the unlikely event of a data breach where your personal information and data has been compromised, Delivra will promptly notify you, the applicable authorities and supervisory authorities or data protection authorities.
If you are located in the EU/EEA and Delivra is required to transfer your personal information and data in accordance with this Policy, we exert commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that any transfer of your personal information and data outside of the EU/EEA is protected under industry-standard contractual clauses and any subsequent data protection safeguards. Where EU Data Protection Law applies, Delivra shall not process its collected personal information and data (nor permit its collected personal information and data to be processed) in a territory outside of the EU/EEA unless it has taken such measures as are necessary to ensure the transfer is in compliance with EU Data Protection Law. Such measures may include (without limitation) transferring its collected personal information and data to a recipient in a country that the European Commission has decided provides adequate protection for personal information and data, to a recipient that has achieved binding corporate rules authorization in accordance with EU Data Protection Law, or to a recipient that has executed standard contractual clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission.
xi. Data Retention Period
Any personal information and data that is collected and stored by Delivra will be retained only for as long as required in order to provide certain products and/or services to you, or as required by applicable law. Any personal information and data that is no longer required by Delivra will be destroyed.
xii. Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, would like to review, update or remove your personal information and data, or would like more information on our data collection, usage, and privacy practices, please contact us at:
880 West Monon Green Blvd., Suite 101
Carmel, IN 46032
We reserve the right to limit or deny your request to view, update, or remove your Personal Data if you have failed to provide us with sufficient information to verify your identity.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, update and change this Policy from time to time without prior notice to you. Notice regarding any Policy changes will be placed in a prominent location on the Site and will take effect immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check the Site periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Policy will constitute your acknowledgment and acceptance of any and all changes.